The object of the organisation is for the benefit of the public to develop the capacity and skills of the members of the socially and economically disadvantaged communities of UK, in such a way that such members are better able to identify and help meet their needs and to participate more fully in society and to assist by directly promoting the more effective working of local charitable community to pursue that aim we are working together with:
1. To advance and promote the education of young people and integration and basic skills for adults through the provision of direct educational services and working with others including educational establishments for the benefit of the community.
2. To work towards the elimination of discrimination on the grounds of race, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religion and the promotion of civic responsibility, included helping people to get to work (CV Centre) and good citizenship.
3. To relieve financial hardship, sickness and poor health amongst young people and adults through the provision of physical activities, promotion of healthy lifestyles and raising awareness on health issues that affect the community.
4. To promote public support for human rights by:
Relieving the need among the victims of human rights abuse
Obtaining redress for the victims of human rights abuse
Monitoring abuses of human rights.
5. Sharing and promoting our cultures
We have presently identify five main concerns within our communities, to help as improve our society we introduced a social justice and democratic strategy by appointing five directors in charge of each concerns named as commissions. To achieve this, we are currently working with five commissions, who are officially members of our management committee, each commission has a director, vice director, secretary and volunteers members in charge of activities:
1. Unity Commission
2. Immigration Commission
3. Our Cultures & Country Situation Commission
4. Education and Integration Commission
5. Public Relation Commission (Marketing and Press and Communication)